Post-Graduate Degree in Information Systems Management
The Post-Graduate Degree in Information Systems Management prepares you to manage strategic projects thanks to a sophisticated understanding of the stakes linked to new information technologies.
- Acquiring both the technological and business world languages and cultures
- Becoming an added value creator within a business organisation
- Developing strategic, managerial, operational and technical competencies in IS
- A programme offered as a cooperative track on a professionalisation contract
- 100% of our students find employment in IT before graduation
- A programme developed as a partnership between two Grandes Ecoles Management Schools: EMSI Grenoble and EM Normandie
- Lecturing by recognised experts in their fields
- A professionalising training: Cooperative Track, In-company Challenge, Business Dating Event, Professional Colloquia...
- A programme that meets the requirements of the employment market
- A cohort of a manageable size with close personalised supervision