MSc Tourism and Leisure Management - e-learning
The MSc Tourism and Leisure Management has been designed to meet the challenge of increasing international competition and the major changes in consumer behaviour. The Tourism and Leisure Industry accounts for over 2 million direct and indirect jobs and generates 6.5% of the GNP.
Developing your competencies and knowledge to qualify you for executive positions in the Tourism and Leisure Industry.
- As a learning mode, e-learning frees you from constraints such as:
- Location: no classroom, you study at home or in your work place, whether in France or abroad.
- Timetable: you study whenever you can and you have 24/7 access to all resources.
- Calendar: Modules begin every 8 weeks.
- Learning Material: a wide range of teaching material is used, such as videos, case studies, interactive activities, games, handouts, presentations, etc.
- Access to information: on-line connection to data banks and journals to access the most up-to-date information