MSc Supply Chain Management
The MSc Supply Chain Management programme trains executives who are able to manage all Supply Chain operations: flows within the company and between the company and its environment (Supplies, Warehousing, Delivery, Transactions,…).
Defining the range of resources, means, methods, tools and techniques required to operate the global supply chain from the first supplier to the end customer as efficiently as possible.
- Courses given entirely in English, while students are in France in a very international environment
- Innovative topics: IT, Green Supply Chain, etc.
- Academic input by world experts, with a variety of nationalities and cultures.
- A professionalising programme: HEC Entrepreneurs In-company Consulting Projects and Challenge, Business Dating Events, Professional Colloquia
- A campus located in the heart of an international logistics hub (Le Havre, 1st French port for Exports and Containers)
- The Institut Portuaire d'Enseignement et de Recherche (IPER) which offers shipping and port expertise
- A cohort of a manageable size and close student monitoring