MSc International Logistics and Port Management
The MSc International Logistics and Port Management trains expert port professionals, be it in transport, logistics or operations terms.
- Designing and implementing optimum solutions in shipping
- Acquiring expertise in the organisation, management and satisfaction of national and international operators’ needs.
- Knowing and mastering the tools required for one’s actions
- Lectures given entirely in English, while residing in France in a very international context
- Lectures from experts with international reputations, from a wide range of countries and cultures
- A professionalising programme: In-company Consulting Projects and Challenges, Business Dating, Professional Colloquia
- A campus in the heart of an international logistics hub (Le Havre, 1st French Port for External Trade)
- The Institut Portuaire d'Enseignement et de Recherche: IPER offers Shipping and Port expertise
- A cohort of a manageable size and close individual monitoring