MSc International Events Management
The Events Industry is a dynamic and fast-growing sector that requires a specific knowledge in the Events environment, Project Management, Marketing and Financial aspects in order to be successful.
The MSc International Events Management Programme enables students to acquire the theoretical knowledge, field expertise and competencies required to take up positions in the Events sector in France or abroad.
- Understand the events environment and its challenges
- Identify the role of events in the marketing mix
- Implement the stages in the management of an event project
- Develop key soft skills to thrive in events management
- Extend your expertise by putting in practice the knowledge
- Partnership with professional organisations in the Events Industry: ANAé (Association des Agences de Communication Evènementielle) and Club Des Créateurs d'Evènements Grands Publics
- A network of professionals in the Events Industry at the students disposal: Business Dating Sessions with professionals and alumni in the business
- A programme sponsored by a well-known professional in the industry every year (in 2016: Zdenka Conslant, Sales and Events Manager for Disneyland Business Solutions)
- A programme accredited by national and international agencies (AACSB, BSIS, CGE)
- Courses given entirely in English, while students are based in France in a very international environment
- Cohorts of a manageable size with close personalised supervision
- Being in the heart of major international events (residential seminar in Las Vegas-USA)