MSc Cross Cultural Marketing and Negotiation
The MSc Cross-Cultural Marketing and Negotiation programme has been specifically designed to allow you to develop your career internationally and to prepare you for communication with partners from a variety of cultures in a cross-cultural environment.
Acquiring all the theoretical and practical knowledge required to take up a key position in Marketing and/or Sales Senior Management, both in France and abroad.
- Courses given entirely in English, while students are based in France in a very international environment.
- Knowledge and competencies enhanced by a cross-cultural dimension
- Daily practice in cross-cultural issues thanks to the presence of many different nationalities.
- A real-life training in business negotiation on a daily basis.
- Courses given by lecturers from a variety of countries and experts in Marketing, Sales, Procurement and Supplies, International Business, Cross-cultural Management and Web-marketing,
- Rich professional events: Business Dating with professionals and alumni, Professional Colloquia, In-company Consulting Projects (Geodis, Love Hotel Saint Martin,...), meeting with Head Office Executives of large groups (TV5 Monde, Société Générale, Château de Versailles,...).
- This programme is the subject of a partnership agreement between EM Normandie and AASTMT (Egypt).