MS Territorial Development Str@tegy
The MS Territorial Development Str@tegy trains Territorial Developers to be able to foster the emergence of local projects within the framework of territorial development schemes.
This programme is offered exclusively to cooperative students.
- Acquisition of multidisciplinary skills (marketing, communication, agri-food techniques, law).
- Taking on managerial responsibilities
- Setting up launching, monitoring and development strategies for agri-food products
- A Double Degree: Specialised MS and listed on the National Registry of Occupations (RNCP Level 1 )
- A programme offered with Cooperative Track as a professional training contract option
- Rich pedagogical content with many recognised experts in their fields
- A programme designed with a project management approach, closely linked to Territorial Marketing
- A Programme with additional professional tools: Cooperative Track, business dating, professional colloquia, talks
- Residential seminars in Southampton, Oxford and Brussels
- A cohort of a manageable size with personalised monitoring