MS MESB - Equine Industry Sciences and Management
The outcome of joint action by researchers, equine nutrition experts, recognised professionals and the Hippolia Pole of Competitiveness, the Mastère Specialisé MESB - Equine Industry Sciences & Management trains tomorrow's Equine Industry Managers.
Since it opened in 2007, its specific educational model has reflected its strong values: ambition to contribute to the development of the equine industry, passion for horses and international orientation.
'Thanks to rich contents and a network of quality partners and lecturers, this MS MESB offers a unique opportunity for professional openings both in France and abroad. As the only RNCP Level 1 accredited degree in France directed at the Equine Industry, this degree has allowed to train managers who are experts in the Equine world and its graduates enjoy a high degree of recognition from the part of professionals.' Dr. Xavier Phlippe - Programme Academic Director - EM Normandie
A 15-month programme
- From September to December: 8 to 12-week Professional Internship in France
- From January to May: Academic Courses in Dijon, Caen, Paris and Lexington (Kentucky - USA)
- From June to December: Professional Consulting Project and Thesis
Taught in three locations and two countries
- AgroSup Dijon: the National Institute of Agronomy, Food and Environment Sciences is one of the 6 Higher Institutions in France specialised in this field. More info on AgroSup Dijon.
- EM Normandie: Caen and Paris Campuses: a Management Grande Ecole accredited by AACSB and EQUIS, which trains professionals who can take up the managerial and entrepreneurial challenges of tomorrow. More info on EM Normandie.
- Kentucky University, Lexington, USA: the College of Agriculture, Food and Environment offers programmes and conducts research in Social Sciences and Agronomy. More information on Kentucky University.