Master of Science in Electrical Engineering (MSEE)
Our much sought-after Master of Science in Electrical Engineering (MSEE) program is renowned for its rigorous training and dynamic approach.
Popular among professionals throughout the region, our program prepares students in an environment that combines electrical engineering practice with cutting-edge technical research that enables our students to play a leading role in contributing to the growing body of electrical engineering knowledge, research and development, both regionally and internationally.
We believe that an MSEE graduate is qualified to achieve the following objectives:
- Be successful professionals in a specialized area of electrical engineering
- Maintain a desire for research, innovation and lifelong learning
- Uphold the responsibilities of the engineering profession
We believe that a graduate of the MSEE program should be able to successfully:
- Perform research emphasizing creativity, independent learning and scientific methods in a chosen area of electrical engineering
- Apply advanced mathematics and engineering knowledge in identifying, formulating and solving engineering problems
- Select and use techniques, skills and modern tools necessary for research or professional practice
- Communicate effectively
- Recognize the need for, and engage in, lifelong learning
- Attend to professional and ethical responsibilities
Explore our website and see for yourself why industry professionals and experts around the Gulf hold the AUS MSEE in such high regard.