Master of Science in Chemical Engineering (MSCHE)
Our Master of Science in Chemical Engineering (MSChE) will prepare you in a learning environment that combines chemical engineering practice with technical research so that you can play an active part in contributing to the growing body of knowledge, research and development, both regionally and internationally.
In this program, you will gain excellent all-around technical, analytical and practical skills to handle major assignments in the chemical engineering field.
Our master's degree in chemical engineering is based on high standards, similar to those followed in the United States.
It will strengthen your knowledge in the important topics of transport phenomena, thermodynamics, kinetics and reactor design, as well as mathematics.
The mission of the Master of Science in Chemical Engineering (MSChE) program at AUS is to prepare professionals for advanced careers and/or doctoral studies related to chemical engineering. The program is continuously striving to create a stimulating academic environment that promotes excellence in teaching and research to assist the students in becoming competent, innovative and responsible professionals.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
Graduates of the MSChE program will be prepared to:
- Be successful professionals in a specialized area of chemical engineering
- Maintain a desire for research, innovation and lifelong learning
- Uphold the responsibilities of the engineering profession
Upon graduation, an AUS MSChE graduate should demonstrate the ability to:
- Perform research emphasizing creativity, independent learning and scientific methods in a chosen area of chemical engineering
- Apply advanced mathematics and engineering knowledge in identifying, formulating and solving engineering problems
- Select and use techniques, skills and modern tools necessary for research or professional practice
- Communicate effectively
- Recognize the need for, and engage in, lifelong learning
- Attend to professional and ethical responsibilities