Master of Arts in Psychology
The Master of Arts in Psychology program will prepare students for application to doctoral programs, to pursue a profession in the field of psychology, or to become better leaders in their industry.
This program is designed to provide students with a thorough understanding of the principles of psychology in an intimate and supportive learning environment. With a strong clinical emphasis, courses are focused on how the art and science of psychology can be applied to further our understanding of human behavior and the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of mental and emotional disorders.
- Nationally regarded graduate school of psychology with the #6-ranked Psy.D. program in the U.S.*
- Prestigious program at the #50-ranked university in the U.S.**
- Outstanding faculty, recognized experts, scholars, and clinicians
- Values-based curriculum focused on personal and professional growth
- Small class sizes providing a supportive learning environment and meaningful student-faculty interactions
- Convenient class schedules offered on weeknights and occasional weekends
- Extensive networking opportunities through our alumni network with more than 20,000 professionals
*U.S. News & World Report, Best Grad School Rankings, Clinical Psychology
**U.S. News & Report, Best Colleges Rankings, National Universities
Applications are now being accepted for Spring 2020. Apply Now!