Doctor of Philosophy in Global Leadership and Change
The Doctor of Philosophy in Global Leadership and Change program prepares students to become visionary leaders and agents of change in strategy and policy for nonprofit, government, for-profit, and academic institutions. This program is ideal for mid-career professionals who are focused on research.
This highly selective Ph.D. program employs the researcher-scholar model of doctoral training, in which academics and research are conjoined. The program includes three years of rigorous coursework, which incorporates national and international trips, and provides students with a global perspective on leadership and policy and access to prominent global experts. It is followed by a one-to-two-year dissertation process*, where each student will contribute new knowledge to the field of their selected topic of research.
*Average time to completion
- Prestigious program at the #50-ranked university in the U.S.*
- Outstanding faculty of scholar-practitioners with exemplary academic achievements and professional expertise
- Global Access format (60 percent face-to-face/40 percent online) is ideal for working professionals
- Small class sizes provide an environment for faculty mentorship
- Cohort model enables students to build upon leadership skills while forging valuable relationships with colleagues
- Classes conveniently located at our West Los Angeles Graduate Campus, close to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) and just off the 405 freeway
- Extensive alumni network creates influential connections with more than 20,000 professionals
* U.S. News & Report, Best Colleges Rankings, National Universities
Applications are now being accepted for Fall 2020. Apply Now!