BBA Finance & Accounting in association with ACCA, UK
Overall educational aim of the BBA programme is to equip learners with the basic and fundamental knowledge, understanding and skills required to participate in informed decision making against the backdrop of complexities of management, to work in a team and to contribute to managing situations in organisations – either as an employee or as an entrepreneur. The objectives are:
- To provide learners with a basic theoretical knowledge and understanding of organisations, their management and the environment in which they operate.
- To provide learners with first-hand experience of a junior level managerial and/or management-related role and of how organisations operate in practice.
- To provide learners with an integrated understanding of the important functions within management and the way in which they interact.
- To prepare learners for a career in management or management-related fields and develop their capability to contribute to society at large.
- To enhance learners' lifelong learning skills, communication skills and personal development.
At the time of graduating from the programme, students will demonstrate that they:
- Have basic knowledge and understanding of latest developments in financial accounting about IFRS & IGAAP.
- Are effective learners.
- Are critical and reflective thinkers.
- Are effective analysts.
- Have awareness about the industry accounting standards.
- Are able to prepare financial statements and reports.
- Integrated understanding of management function to manage organization.
*Students with 60% marks and above can transfer in year 3 and graduate with a British degree in:
CARDIFF METROPOLITAN UNIVERSITY, UK
UNIVERSITY OF PLYMOUTH, UK
- Sr. Secondary (10+2) with 50% marks
- Commerce/Mathematics as a subject at Secondary / Sr. level will be preferred
- Proficiency in English communication
Click here to see the programme structure: https://www.sharda.ac.in/assets/uploads/files/Programme-Structure-BBA---Finance-&-Accounting.pdf
Option 1: With 4 week international educational trip to an international partner university: USD 4,500
Option 2: Without international education trip: USD 3,200 per annum
Contact us on 0091 8448896178 or email email@example.com for more information and enrollment process.