Bachelor in International Management - Logistics and International Trade option - Admission upon file examination
The Bachelor in International Management with a major in Logistics and International Trade is offered in BMI 3. After completing the programme, you will be able to master the whole national and international Business, from supply to stock management, to distribution to the various transport modes, for all sectors of activities as well as international marketing…
- An international and cross-cultural environment
- Degree listed on the National Registry of Occupations at Level 2 (RNCP niveau II)
- Recognised quality academic input and an active learning approach
- Personalised coaching to employment thanks to the Career Path Scheme
- The Le Havre Campus at the heart of an international logistics hub: 1st French port for export trade and containers, voted Best European Port by Asian professionals
A cross-cultural environment
This Bachelor Programme fosters cross-cultural exchanges by offering access to international candidates who hold 2-year HE diplomas, or are in the process of doing so, in particular via the Pass-World Bachelor Test Bank.
The Career Path Scheme
To ensure maximum success in your professional integration and help you to be more relevant to recruiters’ increasingly demanding criteria, the School supports you throughout your Professional Project through the Career Path Scheme (workshops, meetings with professionals, ...)
Internships and In-company Consulting Projects
Thanks to the School’s network of companies, you can boost your number of professional experiences to explore the world of business organisations, gain competencies and acquire an expert vision of the fields you are enthusiastic about.