Bachelor in International Management – cooperative track - Admission upon file examination
The Cooperative Track of the Bachelor in International Management is offered in BMI 3. Cooperative Tracks are a good way to enter the professional world: 95 % of Cooperative Track students land an employment contract before graduation.
- 6th in the Le Parisien Etudiant Ranking of Best Bachelors
- Listed in the National Registry of Occupations (RNCP Level II)
- A one or two-year Cooperative Track
- Total or part waiver of tuition fees over 1 year
- Students draw a monthly salary
- Recognised, active learning teaching approach
- Personalised coaching towards employment thanks to a Career Path Scheme
With 95% of Cooperative Track students landing an employment contract before they graduate, this option is no doubt the best way to enter the professional world.
Career Path Scheme
To optimise your professional integration and match recruiters’ increasingly demanding criteria, the School supports you in your professional project (personalised coaching, workshops, etc.) through the Career Path Scheme.