Bachelor in International Management
The Bachelor in International Management is an accredited undergraduate programme which trains operational executives to operate in an international context. This programme is accessed with a secondary education exit diploma, via the ATOUT+3 National Test Bank for French candidates or the Pass-World Test Bank for international candidates.
- Number 1 in the 2018 L’Etudiant Magazine Ranking of Best Bachelor degrees
- A fast passport to employment
- An international experience including a full year with a partner university abroad in BMI 2
- An international and cross-cultural environment
- A Double Degree option with a partner university in BMI 3
- Intense in-company experiences throught the cooperative track (BMI 3) and internships
- 5 to 8 months of internship in 3 years
- 2 semesters with an international partner university
- 3 specialisations in BMI 3 including one taught 100% in English
- 3 foreign languages among the 9 offered
- 1 year on a cooperative track
When choosing the Bachelor in International Management, you elect to give a pronounced international orientation to your study path thanks to customised options.
More about this
A Cross-cultural Environment
The Bachelor in International Management fosters intercultural exchanges by opening its programme to international students right from BMI 1, via the Pass-World Bachelor Admissions Test Bank.
95% of cooperative track students obtain an employment contract before graduation. The cooperative track is the best way to enter the professional world successfully.
The Career Path Scheme
To ensure maximum success in your professional integration and help you to be more relevant to recruiters’ increasingly demanding criteria, the School supports you throughout your Professional Project through the Career Path Scheme (workshops, meetings with professionals, ...).
Internships and In-company Consulting Projects
Thanks to the School’s network of companies, you can boost your number of professional experiences to explore the world of business organisations, gain competencies and acquire an expert vision of the fields you are enthusiastic about.