UK COLLEGE OF BUSINESS AND COMPUTING
UK College of Business & Computing (UKCBC) has over 17 years of experience delivering vocational qualifications in the UK.
We have taught more than 3000 students across our 6 campuses in and around London. In 2018, UKCBC inaugurated its brand new Dubai Campus this year with modern classrooms, computer labs and state of art facilities. We offer professional and vocational education to students who would like to pursue their studies in Business Management, Computing, English language courses or ACCA. Our faculty members are experienced in both industry and academics therefore making learning more relatable to changing economies.
The Dubai Campus offers foundations and undergraduates programmes which are awarded by Pearson, the world's largest learning company. This allows students to transfer to more than 200 universities globally to complete their qualifications or gain employment. Pearson qualifications are designed keeping in mind the needs of the employers therefore students graduating with us will be equipped skills that are most in demand and will help them gain employability quicker.
8 reasons to study at UKCBC UAE
- Expertise -UKCBC has a strong expertise in delivering vocational and professional qualiﬁcations since 2001 in the UK.
- Commitment -We are committed to offering quality higher education in UAE by launching a 19,000 square feet campus in the heart of Dubai.
- Flexibility -hands on experience in the world of business for both young and matured learners with flexible learning hours.
- Practical – application of concepts in real world through engaging assessments.
- Continuous Professional Development – serves as a CPD for working professionals.
- Tuition Fees – affordable tuition fees with attractive discount and installment schemes.
- Student Support – excellent student life for students who wish to join a further education college.
- Logistics Support – we provide visa & accommodation support for local as well as international students.